Ted Ritter
Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech
Experience:  Toyota Master Tech, ASE Certified
1279120

Have a 2007 Toyota Tundra. I cannot find the fuse

Customer Question

***** *****. Have a 2007 Toyota Tundra. I cannot find the fuse for the rear tail lights.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was installing a new bumper period and tapped into the lights for the license plate. when I did all the rear tail lights quit working. I'm pretty sure it is a fuse but I cannot find it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 7 months ago.
hello, the fuse for the tail lights is in the fuse panel on the inside at the left lower dash, there should be a plastic cover that you can pull off and the fuses are diagrammed in the cover, the fuse is marked "tail'.