Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

A warning light with a red triangle andwith an exclamation

Customer Question

A warning light with a red triangle andwith an exclamation point in the middle has appeared on my dash
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: I took the car to my mechanic and he couldn't get a code
JA: I'll pass this info along to the Toyota Mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Toyota Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no, that's it
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Customer: thanks!
JA: Waiting to talk to the expert reminds me of the time I talked to an expert when I had problems with my new cats. My three cats all came from a rescue mission and were scrawny scared little creatures when I got them. Who could ever be mean to a cat?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 6 months ago.
Hello, thanks for posting, what model hybrid is it and what year?Does it start and run?Thanks.