Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng, Repaired my own cars and others for 20 years, worked in Formula 1 for 10 years

We put petrol in main deisal tank JA: The mechanics have

Customer Question

we put petrol in main deisal tank
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes we started it on the sub tank which was full of diesel so haven't run it at all on petrol but need to drain main tank now
JA: Anything else I can tell the Toyota Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Matt replied 6 months ago.
hello can you tell me what vehicle this is please? make , model and year?also how much petrol was put in?