Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My horn is not working. the fuses appear to be fine and i

Customer Question

my horn is not working. the fuses appear to be fine and i replaced the horn itself, yet it is still not working - could it be something in the steering wheel?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. Are you planning on changing the fuse yourself?
Customer: the mechanics checked the fuses and said they were fine
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to fuse guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: fine thanks
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Toyota Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no thanks
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Toyota.What year and model are we working on today?Did this concern just happen all of a sudden?Are there any warning lights on in the dash (Instrument Cluster) area?