Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

I put a new 7 are engine in my 95 celica and a new distributed

Customer Question

I put a new 7 are engine in my 95 celica and a new distributed also beocse I was getting no spark and still not getting spark
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: 7 afe
JA: Anything else I can tell the Toyota Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Yes the car would just turns over I do have fuel just no spark
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The problem you are having with the lack of spark can be caused by any of the following, Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Main RelayIgniterIgnition CoilIn order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing, I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.