Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.

My rear lights fog lights and the lights fore heater control

Customer Question

My rear lights fog lights and the lights fore heater control knobs died my toyota is 2007 hilux 3d south africa made left hand drive
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: brake lights work also indicator lights hasard works but not front foglights
JA: Anything else I can tell the Toyota Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No thats it
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your questionOk, you have 2 separate issues as the rear fog lights and the heater control knobs do not share a common circuit. I will need the vin number to pull the schematics and walk you thru testing