Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a toyota corolla le 2008 and the ligth system is staying

Customer Question

I have a toyota corolla le 2008 and the ligth system is staying on all the time even if the engine is off the ignition off and the ligth switch in the off position,what is the problem?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the ligths are staying on headligths and back lights,and I have not been able to turn them off at least a diconect the battery
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Fixitman replied 11 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me if the interior lights are staying on also or just the exterior ones that you mentioned?