sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Pearl, I ran into the same issue. as Toyota Tundra: My

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I ran into the same issue. as Toyota Tundra: My A/T oil temp light is on and the truck
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: No spark , fuel pump does not engage. the computer will not communicate with the truck. all fuses check out.
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Toyota Mechanic to figure that out. Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!These symptoms are being caused by the engine controller not being awake. The problem could be an internal failure in the ECM or a loss of power or ground to it. If fuses are good then most likely the ECM itself is the issue.If fuses are good then the next step will be to test the powers and grounds to the ECM. An incandescent test light should be used and ensure the bulb lights as brightly as if connected directly to the battery. If the powers and grounds are present but it is not awake then the ECM can be condemned.