Ted Ritter
Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech
Experience:  Toyota Master Tech, ASE Certified

No power windows ,door locks,radio,one side of instrument panel

Customer Question

No power windows ,door locks,radio,one side of instrument panel , will not come out of park , will start
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: think so
JA: Anything else I can tell the Toyota Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 6 months ago.
Hello, thanks for posting what year and model toyota is it?Have you checked any of the fuses on the inside panel yet?Do the brake lights work?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2000 gts celica brake lights don t work fuses are good
Thanks, ***** ***** including under the hood? Have you checked the gauge fuse on the inside? Thr reason it won't come out of park is because the brake lights don't work. There are a couple of larger fuses rated at 30 and 40Amp which supply power to the windows/door locks etc, are these ok? They have clear covers on them for inspection.