Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Toyota echo 2000 starts sec dies over

Customer Question

***** ***** Toyota echo 2000 starts for 3 sec dies over and over when its cold
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: you can get it to run after you start it 10 to 15 times semms like it gets a little warm runs good after that
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Echo.Are there any warning lights on or codes stored in the computer?Have you made any repairs or replaced parts in order to fix this concern?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
replaced computer did not help