Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2002 v6 Toyota Camry won't start JA: The mechanics have

Customer Question

2002 v6 Toyota Camry won't start
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes I checked battery and relays everything is good I turn the key on position but nothing happens
JA: Anything else I can tell the Toyota Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Camry.How long ago did this concern start?Have you replaced any parts or had repairs made in order to try and fix this concern yet?