Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2011 dome light will not turn off JA: The mechanics have

Customer Question

2011 dome light will not turn off
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Toyota Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Toyota.Is this light on in the center of the ceiling on the car or more towards the front windshield where the driver sits?Does the dash warning lights show any doors being open?