Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I went over a curb with my car a week ago and now the check

Customer Question

I went over a curb with my car a week ago and now the check engine light is on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The car is running fine other then a few scraps. I put gas in it today and that's when the light turd on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Toyota.What year and model are we dealing with?How many miles are on it?Have you had a chance to pull the codes from the computer?