Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

2002 Toyota Avalon. I want to know what this sound I hear

Customer Question

2002 Toyota Avalon. I want to know what this sound I hear behind the steering wheel and in the dashboard. It sounds like a clock ticking. Especially hear it when I stop at a light.
Do you accep
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The clicking noise you describing can be caused by several thing with a poorly grounding relay being the most common. That being said with out being there to hear it it can be very difficult to know for sure, if its possible can you make a video recording of this noise and post a link to it in this post so we can hear it and that would be very helpful in determine what its is and the source of it.