Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

I have a 2014 ct200h and would like to disable seatbelt

Customer Question

i have a 2014 ct200h and would like to disable seatbelt alarm. please advice...
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: seatbelt alarm how do i disable it?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have looked online and haven't found anything i found sometime for is250 but not CT
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: am i speaking to a person
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

My info doesnt show the correct diagrams for the seat belt buckle for this model here but if this buckle does not have the emergency air bag retractor in it with yellow harness and connection and only has a two wire connection usually this connection can be jumped together with a fused jumper wire to disable the alarm.If this does have the emergency retractor in it though then do not jump any wiring together as you risk blowing off the retractor and possibly harm yourself as well.In this case I would not jump this or try and bypass this at all.If you can tell me how many wires you see at the buckle end before you do anything this will help.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete