Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I noticed my EFI views keep blowing every time I turn on the

Customer Question

I noticed my EFI views keep blowing every time I turn on the key can be the problem
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well I was driving and it just died so I brought her home and I was looking on what I find at this fuses blow but it just turns and turns and turns it will start
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If it's something simple that I can fix I would love to
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: Not that I can think of except I put a different agent it but I have driven it since the engine was placed in
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Please indicate what model and year this Toyota is so I can better assist you. Thanks