Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

My 1999 toyota 4runner has a check engine light the code is

Customer Question

Hi my 1999 toyota 4runner has a check engine light
the code is p0125 and p1135
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. This sounds to me like you need a new sensor on the exhaust manifold, the side of the engine with number one cylinder on it. Both of these codes point to an issue with what we call the Bank one Sensor one unit. When replacing this sensor, I would advise you use a genuine Toyota replacement sensor. Non-Toyota sensors are notorious for setting the exact same code when installed, replacing a faulty sensor.

Please confirm that you have received my input. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks.