Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Came out of church and my car wouldn't start, no lights

Customer Question

Came out of church and my car wouldn't start, no lights nothing. Jumped it off and lights come on but it is not recognizing my keyless fob so I can't start my car? It is a 2008 TOyota Avalon Limited
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

If you place the key fob n the detection area then try another jump start does this then allow the vehicle to start with the push butoon?

On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.

Thanks Chris