Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have a 2012 ghlander Limited. The touchpad on my Advent

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Highlander Limited. The touchpad on my Advent navigation stopped working on the same day that my automatic hatch lift and the exterior door lock buttons stopped working. Are these two items related or a coinsidence. What is my best course of action?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first thing to do here is to check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If any fuses are found to be shorted or blown at all the affected fuses need replaced to correct this fault here.if this has already been done and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have not checked the fuses yet (it is Easter weekend). Your phone call awoke us at 5:27 am.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I apologize if I woke you here.I had not placed a phone call on this myself so I am not sure what or who called on this here.If you get a chance to check the fuses let me know.

Thanks Pete