Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I own a02 tocoma ...engine lite came on checked code ..P070

Customer Question

I own a02 tocoma ...engine lite came on checked code ..P070 changed front o2 sensor cleared code drove few miles check lite is back on recent back surgery is keeping me from further checking into other tinkering for now...any ideas to point rite derrection
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Tacoma.

The check engine light would have stored a 5 digit code in the computer. You listed a 4 digit P070 code which doesn't exist. Do you know the proper code that the computer stored?