Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My check engine light came on and my vsc light is blinking

Customer Question

My check engine light came on and my vsc light is blinking and don't know why. please help
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: mabey if its not to hard
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: No i have had no issues before the engine light and vsc light started blinking
JA: Our top Toyota Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Toyota Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Toyota Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Edward replied 7 months ago.

Hello, Eddie here and I will do my best to help, What year and make Toyota are you working on Mark? and approximate mileage? Thank you.