Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech

2013 RAV4 shrill sound when I shut off car parking and

Customer Question

2013 RAV4 shrill sound when I shut off car parking and running lights on. Lights in car out
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Back and front lights on also running lights on head lights off
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I called dealer gone for day. Why shrill sound in car. I don't want battery to go dead
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Started car shut off lights still on
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Toyota Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: Tried starting with auto starter shut it off lights still on
JA: Our top Toyota Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Toyota Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Toyota Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please explain what type of problem you are having, are you saying the lights remain on and your getting a warning chime. Post back with as much information as you have and I will see if I can help you with this.