sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Harvey here. I am trying to solve my Homelink problem. I

Customer Question

Hi Sarah Harvey here. I am trying to solve my Homelink problem.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I can't get the Homelink to work with my new 16 Highlander. I have worked with Homelink and they couldn't solve the problem either. They told me to take it to dealership. I web texted my problem, but have not heard by from them yet. So was doing more research on my own.. I am frustrated.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I wish I could. But I think the service department needs to do something.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: no I just wish they would call me back.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 11 months ago.

Sarah, Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sure we can help. Here is a video of the process..

and if you need to print out the instructions for you to take to the Highlander, you can do so here...

Please take the time to rate my help (1-5 stars) and know that I strive to give Excellent Service!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have the process in the manual. That's not the issue. I have worked with Homelink and my case was escalated and no result. I was told I needed service from the dealership. I was looking at the web to see if there was something interesting that I might be able to do by myself. I don't want to pay for an answer that can get myself either from the book or from YouTube.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you there? Otherwise this was a waste of time and money.

I see. the only service that I can see the Dealer would give you was that if there was something wrong with the system. They may need to help you then. Thanks!

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

What is the actual problem you are having?

Have you not taken it to your dealer?