Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My engine cranking, won't start, I left my key inside the

Customer Question

My engine cranking , won't start
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I left my key inside the car with my kid sitting inside for an hr . then when I try to start the car, the indicator still flashes and the cranking sound brings nothing on engine to start
JA: It's good that it's giving you information about the problem. The Toyota Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I think so
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just leave the car and lock it and went bk in an hr or so . Same.
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: Nothing yet. It works perfectly fine till that.
JA: Our top Toyota Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Toyota Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Toyota Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service to you, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased with my assistance and will rate me Good or Excellent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris