sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a low pedal braking with ABS code C0205 speed senor

Customer Question

I have a low pedal braking with ABS code C0205 speed senor fault. Will this code cause the low braking effort?
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: While braking I don't have much power while braking I have replaced the master cylinder and bled the brakes multiple times but there has been no change in the braking effort.
JA: Oh No! Brake problems are the worst. The Toyota Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Master cylinder and bled the brakes.
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: It has code C0205 for the speed sensor.
JA: Our top Toyota Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Toyota Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Toyota Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If the pedal is just low then you have a base brake issue, but if you're actually feeling ABS come on at the end of a stop when it should not be then the pedal issue could be speed sensor related.

What year and model is the vehicle?