Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

Toyota 12 screen doesn't work camera to go back doesn't

Customer Question

Toyota 12 screen doesn't work camera to go back doesn't work
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I took the car in two days ago because it didn't start well they did diagnosis and did a break job I got it back today. The screen is white can't see anything the camera for going back wards stopped 2hrs ago
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I don't see how
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: No the mechanics at Boerne Toyota had it today
JA: Our top Toyota Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Toyota Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Toyota Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect the rear camera itself and see if it is damaged or blocked at all.If found to be damaged it would need replaced and if this wasnt an issue before you had the recent repairs done i would see if the repair facility will pay for the costs for repair on this here.If it is inspected and all found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete