Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

I'm looking 3 Rd row seat 2008 rav 4. I didn't get it as an

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. I'm looking for a 3 Rd row seat for my 2008 rav 4. I didn't get it as an option when I bought it but now need it for grandkids ... Safety issue. Having trouble finding in Albuquerque.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No. I want the seat & dealer mechanic can install.
JA: OK! The Toyota Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: No.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

If you are unable to purchase it new from a dealer you can usually find it used in great condition at have purchased several parts from them.It is a large list of salvage yards.Enter your vehicle info and what you are looking for and it will bring up a list of who has it,color,part grade and cost.They can even ship it to you.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete