Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I'm missing the end cap on the slip yoke on my 99 4runner.

Customer Question

I'm missing the end cap on the slip yoke on my 99 4runner. Can't seem to find a replacement anywhere, any other solution?
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: No problem really except that the slip joint splines are probably not sufficeintly greased, and I am unable to regrease them as grease just comes out of the end of the slip yoke
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Me or my mecanic, if I could find the part and have him do that's fine too
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: 4wd, 3.6L, 5 speed
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 8 months ago.

I'm not quite clear what exactly It is that you're looking for. Do you have any pictures to clarify this. Is this on the front driveshaft or the rear driveshaft?