Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Toyota Master Diagnostic

I have a 2006 toyota tundra limited 4.7 4 door. How do

Customer Question

I have a 2006 toyota tundra limited 4.7 4 door. How do change the right front door window motor?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 7 months ago.

Click this link and save the information it will time out. The door panel has to be removed see the retaining screws and clips accordingly. It is not necessary to totally disassemble the door once the door panel is off you need to reinstall the window switch to lower the window down so that you have line of sight access to the two bolts that hold the glass to the window regulator. Then remove the six bolts that hold the regulator and other arm in place once that's removed then you can disconnect the electrical connector remove the regulator and motor assembly then the motor has to be separated from the regulator you'll see those three bolts. Try and align it and be careful it is spring-loaded when it motor comes off. If you have any specific questions regarding this repair feel free to reply and I will get back to you. Please do not forget to rate the assistance that I provided to you at three or higher.