Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

After two weeks of driving my new 2016 Corolla, I noticed

Customer Question

After two weeks of driving my new 2016 Corolla, I noticed that the cruise control light on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: After two weeks of driving my 2016 Corolla, the cruise control indicator light appeared on the speedometer dial. I had not pressed the button on the cruise control lever. This morning, on my way to have body side molding put on at Toyota, the cruise control light came on again. I pressed the button on the cruise control lever and the light went off. Toyota said it's not a problem. They did not check the fuses. Should I just wait until
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 11 months ago.

When the light is off can you turn it on and make the cruise work normally? When the light comes on by itself does the cruise work normally and then can you shut it off by the switch power button.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Will try it.

Ok let me know the results.