Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

When I turned on the fan this morning the fan was making a

Customer Question

when I turned on the fan for heater this morning the fan was making a noise. I turned off the fan and then when i turned it back there was no blower action at all. Not when I turned on ac either.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: My husband, when I tell him, will want to fix it himself if possible.
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: the fan has been making an intermittent noise , a whirring.
JA: My old Jeep sounds like a steam radiator sometimes. It must be old age. The Toyota Mechanic will know what your noise means and what to do about it. Our top Toyota Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Toyota Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Toyota Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  john replied 7 months ago.

sounds like the blower motor has failed...would you like instructions on replacement?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
will it cost me anymore?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
will it cost me anymore money?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  john replied 7 months ago.

diagrams cost extra ...they cost me money so I need to offset the cost...if you provide year make and model and accept the request I will forward it thru

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no thank you.
Expert:  john replied 7 months ago.

whats the year make and model?