Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I'm dany i own a Toyota Rav4 2005 lately the check engine

Customer Question

hi i'm dany i own a Toyota Rav4 2005 lately the check engine light goes on and the car doesn't run as it should and it turns off sometimes. wheni plugged a scanner i got the p0607 code
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: so what the error code p0607 mean it's driving me crazy?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: nope
JA: OK! The Toyota Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: but i m an engineer and i need to know what's goin on at least so i don't get screwed by the mechanic
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Rav4.

How many miles are on this Rav4?

Have you performed any repairs in trying to fix this concern yet?