Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

I have a 2007 Toyota Landcruiser v8 gas. When I turn on the

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Toyota Landcruiser v8 gas.
When I turn on the car and the abs, vsc tcrnand vsc off lights come on and it beeps for 10-20 seconds. What does that indicate and how do I fix it?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. In order to fix this, the first thing to do is get the vehicle hooked to a compatible scan tool (that does ABS interface) and extract the reason for the kights being on (the 'codes'). Once you have the codes, the circuits identified by the codes can be looked at and a proper path to the resolution taken. Without the reason for the lights being on known, anything I would recommend would be sheer speculation. I can tell you that the most common cause is a faulty wheel speed sensor or a zero-point calibration of the steering angle sensor. However, replacement and recalibration might prove fruitless if another circuit is causing the problem.