Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

No power to anything electrical, headlights,wont turn

Customer Question

No power to anything electrical, headlights,wont turn over,every thing is dead. Checked fuses and charged battery.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had moved the car earlier yesterday,I tried starting it this morning and nothing,no power at all except the key dinger with the key in the ignition. I even put the battery charger on it and it says it has a full charge.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you, Before we initiate the live phone call, please identify the year and model of your toyota

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
1999 toyota corolla
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No call just e mail please

The most likely problem is a blown high amperage fuse. This would be the fuse located at the bottom left of the fuse panel with the number 100 on it. It is a large rectangular plastic cartridge with a clear plastic window to see the fuse wire. Look closely into the cartridge and see if the fuse is blown.