Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Toyota Expert
Experience:  30+ Yrs of auto experience, Award Winning Svc. Manager; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

The power steering pump went out in our 1983 Toyota FJ60

Customer Question

the power steering pump went out in our 1983 Toyota FJ60 Landcruiser. We can not find a new on, a rebuilt one anything. Any leads on where to find one without spending a fortune or is there another power steering pump that we can get and retrofit easily to the truck?
Thank you!
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. A good place to try is JT outfitters.(###) ###-#### Part number is ***** They have reman FJ60 pumps for around 200 dollars (you get about half back if you return the old pump to them as a core). This is what I would do if your vehicle was in my shop.