Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I was swapping my front turn signal bulbs on my 09 TCH to

Customer Question

I was swapping my front turn signal bulbs on my 09 TCH to the LED switch back bulbs and at first the lights turned on but blinkers didn't work anymore. Then afterwards I tried turning one of the bulbs around, and then blew hazard fuse and even after replacing it none of parking lights work any longer nor do hazards or turn signals
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Um nope
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Before we begin, please identity exactly what make, model and year of your car. Then we can discuss the rest of the issue. As I understand it, your issue is no parking lights, no hazard lights and no turnsignal operation. Is this correct?