Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My idle will go up and down found my iac valve stuck

Customer Question

my idle will go up and down found my iac valve stuck replaced it still idles bad finally got a dtc for p1310 moved the coil pack to cylinder # ***** got another dtc p1305 os i replaced all my coils And plugs cleand the maf car ran grate for 2 miles then it started to misfire came up with a p1300 rput back my old coil pack now the car wont start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: trying to
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: no i dont think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?
  2. Can you verify there is ignition spark being produced while cranking?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris