Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Real person?

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Real person?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have a 2005 Toyota Prius 96k miles. My vsc light, check engine light, and a circle with a exclamation mark with a parenthesis is on. Also a car with a exclamation mark is on the screen?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Is it the hybrid battery or could it be something else.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 9 months ago.

I see that you requested a phone consultation. I will submit that offer now you would need to accept that then we can discuss this via the telephone. In the meantime if you have a code reader to see what codes may be set in the engine control computer? Any generic code reader will do. Or if you get to a nearby AutoZone number parts store where in most states except California or Virginia they do free malfunction code reads. If you can get those code numbers and post them back I can give you a better idea of what might be going on. I have to step away from my computer I will check back to you.