Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I am considering the purchase of a 2005 Toyota Sienna

Customer Question

I am considering the purchase of a 2005 Toyota Sienna handicapped vehicle, but the lumbar support seems to be miss installed or something. When I engage it at all, it seems to be at least three inches above the normal lumbar region.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: After letting the van sit a few hours, the support seemed to deflate so that didn't cause any pain when I just sat in the van with the engine idling. i
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: Yes. I would hope to fix it myself. I notice that the timing belt needs to be replaced and the brakes are a little soft.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need assistance on this vehicle?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you all just a bunch of lying crooks? Do you just want to trick people into giving you their credit card numbers so you can steal from us? Will anybody give me a single word of answer to my question for my money? Are you going to pretend these are questions you need to be paid to answer?Thank you for teaching me to stay away from scams like you.
Customer

Easy Tiger. Not sure why you're all twisted out of shape but I am simply a subcontractor here trying to help people out with their Toyota vehicles. I just noticed your question was going unanswered because there are a lot of things that need to be discerned about your situation before providing you with an answer. A lot of Experts won't tackle these complicated questions. Your initial response back and forth with the website was probably an automated reply system to occupy you while your question and information is being gathered. I would be more then glad to assist you to help resolve this problem but I need to know that you're on board with providing me with the correct information and working to a complete resolution So that my time and your money do not get wasted. Let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would like to get a full refund asap. I have never seen any so called one on one system so poorly run.. I just want to wipe out all contact I have had with this mess. I will go to the local Toyota dealer and spend a lot of money to avoid the upset and annoyance of this mess any more. I have a very difficult life and I am trying to get a handicapped vehicle so my dying wife and I can get around easier and I run into this. I thought It might be good if I got an honest answer to a simple question. It would probably take a month of these back and forths to accomplish anything anyway. I don't want to be suckered into another 26 dollars to speak on the phone. AT least I finally got some kind of response even though it was worthless and had nothing to do with my question.Customer

Just to clarify a few things you have not payed for anything you have simply made a deposit to your JustAnswer account. Like I said before am only a subcontractor and have no control over the cards refunds and so on you need to contact the moderator in order to have your credit card deposit refund to you. Sorry to hear that life has been difficult for you. I pray that things smooth out in your life and with your wife's situation. Have a good evening. I will send a note on my end but it will be more effective if you do it on your end.

I sent a reply to the expert system Center to have your credit card refunded.