Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Indicator light ,looks like battery,came on engine shut

Customer Question

indicator light ,looks like battery,came on engine shut down,all warning lights came on,after sitting starts and runs a few ***** ***** repeat
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2007 toyota rav4
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a wiring diagram and/or a voltmeter or test light with a reasonable knowledge of how to use it? What is the current status of the vehicle right now did you charge the battery up and will it start and run and is the warning lights still on?

Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

Did the yellow check engine light come on and if so do you have a code reader to see if there any code set in the computer? How many miles are on the vehicle? Is this a four-cylinder or V-6 engine?