Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2015 venza limited. When I set the auto climate

Customer Question

I have a 2015 venza limited. When I set the auto climate control it will not keep the temperature. It will start blowing cool then cold air and then I have up the temperature and it does the same thing. If i do it manual similar things happen and I ended up setting the temperature a 89 and then the air just got hotter and hotter. I also get smells from the air unit - sometimes it smells musty like something is wet and then sometimes it like engine fumes, it goes from making my nose and eyes dry to a burning in my eyes and throat. Can't seem to figure out what the problem is. Several people including the sales guy, sales manager and service tech have experience whatNot a Toyota Maintenance Question?
Ask an Expert
Get a Professional Answer
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
I am talking about but con't figure out what is wrong.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 9 months ago.

What exactly is your question are you just looking for general information as to what could be going on or if we've heard of anything like this before? Is it currently at the dealer?