Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

2003 rav4, trying to replace the headlight assemblies, Have

Customer Question

2003 rav4 , trying to replace the headlight assemblies
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Have gotten the bumper off
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: and have gotten the grill off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: There seems to be two fasteneters holding the metal assembly under the headlight that the grille mounts to to the actail body work
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: How do I get those out?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** is a link that someone wrote up describing in detail how to remove headlight assembly I think link does a better job at describing then I would since it has pictures. Once you get end panel removed you can access headlight bolt. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.

-

http://forum.rav4driversclub.com/topic21.html