Fixitman
Fixitman, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, AA Degree Auto/Diesel Tech
1627031

2000 toyota Camry 6 cylinder vibrating hard when

Customer Question

2000 toyota Camry 6 cylinder vibrating hard when accelerating and check engine light flashing 3 Times than stops vibration is worst around 40mph. When I get to around 55 vibration eases but doesn't stop what could it be
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Fixitman replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Most of the time this is caused by a cylinder misfire. It commonly causes the vehicle to run like this and the check engine light to flash. You need to have the computer scanned for codes to see what the computer is seeing. Most auto parts stores will do this for free. If you bring me the codes I can let you know what it may be. It sounds like you may have a bad coil or maybe you just need a tune up.