Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2008 toyotta camry
, the cd player is reading

Customer Question

i have a 2008 toyotta camry
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the cd player is reading error 1 and wont take in a cd and there is no cd in the radio
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if i can yes
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: my aux is loose not reading the cord right. and i have bought new aux cors and it doesnt read the new ones
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: i been having this issue since i got the car in december 2015
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 9 months ago.

Is this a factory CD player and is a single disc or multidisc unit? Is the error one the only error that you're getting? Are you 100% certain there are no discs in the unit at this time?