Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I need to know how to remove a JBL subwoofer from my 2004

Customer Question

Hi Pearl: I am Sam and I need to know how to remove a JBL subwoofer from my 2004 Avalon. Can you give me instructions or tell where I an find them. Thanks
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The subwoofer rattles and I want to pull it out and repair with a repair kit from Simply Speakers.
JA: My old Jeep sounds like a steam radiator sometimes. It must be old age. The Toyota Mechanic will know what your noise means and what to do about it. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have looked at the unit from inside the trunk of the car and I can see how to loosen and remove it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: not now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 9 months ago.

is it the factory system