Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
84635724

My name is ***** ***** i have a 2007 toyota landcruiser LC5

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** i have a 2007 toyota landcruiser LC5 which has developed a problem with the rear suspension has anybody any ideas or any quick fixes i could try
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the jeep past wee while has not just been as nice to drive only due to felling most bumps if not every bump the other day i decided to move the comfort suspension buttons and jeep just wee down on rear had to drive it home (not a nice sale it was just sitting on the bump stops) i got jeep on lift today i see the wee short leveling rod / bar which has a nut on each end of it is broke on the drivers rear would this affect the self leveling on the rear? i also paid quite a bit of attention to the air compressor on the passengers rear should you hear it come on once the jeep is switched on / started just cant hear anything and was wondering if this is big part of my problem
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hi im kevin if the level sensor arm has broken off you need to start by replacing this .if the arm is broken it means control ecu dosnt know the heigh of suspension and cannot react to variations in road giving an awful ride .i would replace this before going any further .i suspect this will solve your issue

Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Please rate my service

Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

is there anything else you need if not please rate my service