Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is ***** *****,, my Toyota 2003 camry check engine

Customer Question

Hello, my name is ***** *****,, my Toyota 2003 camry check engine light has been on for about a month now it has started to blink while driving and stays solid at a light, also it not feels like it wall shut down and is sluggish while driving.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the dealer said last month I had a catalytic converter code issue
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 10 months ago.

Do you have a code reader to check for malfunction codes in the engine control computer? If not in most states except California Virginia auto parts stores do free malfunction code reads. With these malfunction codes I can better assist you on this issue.