Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Turns over but won't start. P0300, 301, 302, 303, 304 codes.

Customer Question

Turns over but won't start. P0300, 301, 302, 303, 304 codes. Just came from shop after going in ditch. Wondering if something just needs to be pulled and reseated. Can't think of a reason all four cylinders are misfiring since it doesn't have the old distributor type system.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing yet. Just got a ride home. Car is in parking lot at local auto zone where they read the codes. Was initially planning to replace all plugs.
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: I don't think so. It has 85000 miles and never had a problem.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When you ran into the ditch , did the engine get wet?

Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

I would start first with removing all the spark plug to check and see if they are all dry and not fuel fouled. If the check okay then clear the codes and post back with the results and we can work from there.