Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I have a 2013 Toyota Sienna LTD. My fog lights and front

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Toyota Sienna LTD. My fog lights and front side markers are not working, although the blinkers do blink from the same bulb as side marker. I checked the fuses and they are ok, could it be a faulty factory relay?
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have tried to switch the relay to the JDMtoy 8 pin relay so I can install LED turn signals without the hyperflash, but once I installed the JDM relay the relay makes a buzz sounds and the flashers go in hazard mode automatically. I tried with 3 different relays concluding that those are incompatible with my vehicle, so I put back the OEM relay. I then tried using the resistor to go with the switchback LED but it would not go into the white-light mode and only works as turn signal; and the same thing when I switch back to the halogen.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I solved my own problem. It turned out the fuse of the tail light was blown and they are all connected.
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Just checking in to let you know your post did not go unnoticed and glad to hear you got it resolved. No need to respond back unless you still need help with this. Thank you as well.