gomi_otaku
gomi_otaku, Technician
Experience:  VW Technician, VW FastTrack, VW Academy, VW Certified
12249065

I have a 2008 Camry and the after market and screen have

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Camry and the after market and screen have lines and numbers on them and it all white
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This almost looks like a calibration screen of some kind that may need calibrated or reset.If you can post the model number of this after market unit I can see if I can locate the info on how to calibrate this here or look into the fault a little more just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Model : is c-068s-150014308
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

O.k.,unfortunately my info isnt showing anything for this model here.I will have to see if anyone else here can assist further.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can I give u the sky #
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sku
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Model: CS-T031
Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 10 months ago.

Is this a touch screen? Have you tried connecting the numbers in order?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I sent customers service a massage yesterday day to get a refund because I had already fix the problem but think you

OK